Sales & Service Engineer (Male/ Female)
Location: New Delhi, India
- Inquiry generation: contact potential customers in northern region of India for generation of new inquiries and provide them with preliminary info through product presentation, demos etc.
- Pre-Sales Consulting: understanding customer requests/inputs through process flow diagrams, P&IDs, system specifications and functional specifications and communicating it effectively to technical support team in head office to arrive at optimum working solution for customer as per their expectation.
- Sales – Commercial execution of project sales from quotation to order in coordination with Mumbai head- office.
- After-Sales Support – Assist with installation/commissioning of delivered systems and support customers through life-cycle of the sold/installed equipment
- Marketing Support – Provide input for marketing materials, attend trade shows and Seminars
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software (MS office suite)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, flexible personality, eager to learn, comfortable in an international environment
Education and Experience
- Entry level position (0-2 years of experience) - we train you to become a successful Sales & Service Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ instrumentation engineering. Basic knowledge of Chemistry/ chemical processes will be an added advantage
- Direct experience with the operation, support and/ or design of chemical equipment such as reactors, filters etc. would be advantageous
- Will occasionally work around chemicals that may require personal protection
- Must occasionally wear personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses)
- Occasional climbing of ladders and lifting (up to approx. 10KG) may be required
- Will occasionally work in clean-room environment and wear specialized clothing
- Position involves frequent travelling in the northern region of India and some travelling to rest of India (for exhibitions, trainings, meetings etc.)
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please apply via e-mail to info(at)buchiglas.in with "Application for Post of Sales & Service Engineer: New Delhi" as subject line.
Only applications submitted to the above-mentioned e-mail address will be considered.
No phone calls, please.